[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DIFFERENCE vs MINUS
- To: PRATT at MIT-MC
- Subject: DIFFERENCE vs MINUS
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 78 18:20:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 13 DEC 1978 1320-EST
Yes, I saw your mail of some time ago that said "dont change DIFFERENCE"
but failed to read from it the suuggestion about MINUUS. I dont see any
reason why not to change MINUS, but there are two minor problems:
1) its likely to be some time before another MACLISP debugging/update
assembly is done
2) could we get the change extended to the other maclisp-like lisps?
namely, MULTICS maclisp and LISPM lisp.