[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MACLISP installed on SYS: at CMUA
- To: bug-lisp @ mit-ai
- Subject: MACLISP installed on SYS: at CMUA
- From: Scott Fahlman at CMU-10A (C380SF50)
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 78 18:29:00 GMT
- Cc: Fahlman at CMU-10A, McDonald at CMU-10A, Touretzky at CMU-10A, vanRoggen at CMU-10A
- Original-date: 1 Nov 1978 1329-EST
MACLISP is now running well enough here that we feel reasonably secure
in making it available to everyone on CMUA. We have asked that the
current SHR and LOW files be installed as SYS:MACLSP and SYS:COMPLR.
Once we are sure these are running properly, we will announce the
existence of the program and point people to the documantation, such
as it is.
As new versions of the program arrive from MIT, we should play with them
for awhile on C380ML5P before moving them to SYS:.