[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 78 11:32:00 GMT
- Original-date: 6 OCT 1978 0732-EDT
1) Why not extend the new INIT scheme to TOPS-10 world?
2) The kludginess of NODEFAULT is apparent in the fact that
all of PROBEF, LOAD, FASLOAD, FASLP, and DELETEF would like
to specify that also (in addition to OPEN). But for the nonce,
why do they take a perfectly good open'd file array and run
the DMRGF algorithm? Why not take the file literally, and thus
extend (indirectly albeit) the benefit of NODEFAULT?