[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(HUNK 'A) when MAKHUNK = NIL
- To: GSB at MIT-MC
- Subject: (HUNK 'A) when MAKHUNK = NIL
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 79 13:34:00 GMT
- Cc: KMP at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 7 JUN 1979 0934-EDT
I vote for (NIL . A) rather than (A) or even (#777777 . A).
the reasoning is semi-backwards compatibility, that no #777777 frobs
appear in list structure (that is supposed to be an "illegal"
pointer!), and also consistency in what (CXR 0 (HUNK <froblet>))