[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: JPG at MIT-MC, CWH at MIT-MC
- Subject: |forget-macromemos/||
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 79 12:57:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 6 JUN 1979 0857-EDT
The loading into MACSYMA of the DEFMAX file is not at all
harmful, although it is a minor bug in DEFMACRO that it got
loaded in this particular case. I have just fixed this bug.
Mostly, the problem is due to the fact that the output of
DEFMACRO would like a few helper functions in the runtime
environment, and lisps with version number less than about 1820
don't have autoload properties for these functions.