[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IO bug in MACLISP
- To: bug-lisp at MIT-AI
- Subject: IO bug in MACLISP
- From: CSD.SCHNEPPER at SU-SCORE
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 79 07:33:00 GMT
- Cc: admin.mrc at SU-SCORE
- Original-date: 4 Jun 1979 0033-PDT
I seen to have found the following bug.. My original account name Here
at SCORE was recently changed to correct a mis-spelling in it. After
Admin.MRC here changed it MACLISP started losing on a '(UWRITE)'
to wit, it gave '?Illegal instruction' and returned to the monitor.
MRC and i determined that none of my files were causing the bug
and he suggested I pass it on to you.
David Schnepper CSD.SCHNEPPER @ SCORE