[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Settting readmacro characters - GETSYNTAX
- To: JONL at MIT-MC, touretzky at CMU-10A
- Subject: Settting readmacro characters - GETSYNTAX
- From: Richard L. Bryan <RLB at MIT-MC>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 79 19:10:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 30 May 1979 15:10-EDT
Date: 29 MAY 1979 0422-EDT
From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
The accepted winning way to set readmacros is
(SETSYNTAX 59. 'SPLICING oldsemi)
there would be no complaint from complr about that one. The
misleading thing is that there is no function GETSYNTAX.
See MC:LIBDOC;GETSYN RLB3 for a GETSYNTAX which has been
around since July 1978.