[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-ML movei a,[jrst .+1 jrst .-1] ?
- To: EAK at MIT-MC
- From: MACRAK@MIT-ML
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Wed, 24 May 79 13:07:27 GMT
- Date: Thu, 24 May 79 09:33:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 05/24/79 09:07:27 EDT
- Original-date: 24 MAY 1979 0533-EDT
Re your two questions of May 23:
1) It has long been a feature of MACLISP that <cr> is a classed
as a "control-character", and hence invisible (unless "slashed")
to the SYMBOL parser.
2) As for display-style rubout processing - there is some problem
in that TOPS-20 does not provide a general protocol for cursor
control on "glass" terminals. Probably the best thing to do is
to use RDTTY for input which will allow rubbing-out to be done
by the 20X system, but which will likely require (SSTATUS LINMODE T).