[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LEDIT on TOPS-20 and TNX.
- To: DEKLEER at PARC-MAXC2
- Subject: LEDIT on TOPS-20 and TNX.
- From: Mark L. Miller <MILLER at MIT-AI>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 79 17:46:00 GMT
- Cc: MILLER at MIT-AI, BUG-LISP at MIT-AI, RMS at MIT-AI, steve at SRI-KL
- Original-date: 6 May 1979 13:46-EDT
I think there is a way in Emacs to start a lower fork, and have
the MacLisp be the inferior job. That is, to me, at least as good
(if not better) than the other way around. (Ideally, of course,
you should be able to do it in either direction).