[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(PRINT x) returns T
- To: moon at MIT-AI
- Subject: (PRINT x) returns T
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 79 03:08:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, glr at MIT-AI
- Original-date: 23 APR 1979 2208-EST
What was the idea you had in mind when you said "frivolous"?
Won't the lispm incompatibility make code difficult to translate,
e.g. (AND (TEST X) (PRINC '|Here, X = |) (PRINT X) (PRINC '|(lbs)|))
since the last PRINC wouldn't be done when X is null.