[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GLR at MIT-MC
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 79 03:03:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 23 APR 1979 2203-EST
I don't like the idea of EOF closing any thing that the
reader currently has "open", such as
1) supplying enough close parens to balance
2) supplying a <cr> for a hanging ";"
3) supplying a <space> in order to terminate a symbol or number
4) any other such guessing games.