[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: EVAL-WHEN, AGAIN!
- From: rwk at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 79 19:06:00 GMT
- Original-date: 13 APR 1979 1406-EST
- Sent-by: ___051 at MIT-MC
It seems that if you do
(EVAL-WHEN (COMPILE) (LOAD 'FOO))
where FOO contains (EVAL-WHEN (COMPILE) ...)
that it outputs the forms in FOO's EVAL-WHEN to the fasl file. BAD NEWS!
How about EVAL-WHEN inside an EVAL-WHEN reverting to the old definition?
Much better than these infinite screws I'm getting!