[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Default setting of (STATUS FLUSH)
- To: (*MSG *ITS) at MIT-MC
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Re: Default setting of (STATUS FLUSH)
- From: JONL@MIT-MC
- From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
- Date: Tue, 2 May 79 22:19:57 GMT
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 79 13:43:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 02/05/79 18:19:57 EDT
- Original-date: 5 FEB 1979 0843-EST
Why does TYO and TYI print with a |TTY:* *| in the middle yet namestring
goes and returns (MERGEF <stuff-in-middle-of-printname> DEFAULTF)
which is => |TTY:KMP;_LISP_ >| which is ugly.
Why does (NAMESTRING MY-SFA) where my SFA looks like #SFA-|Console Output|-...
return |DSK:KMP;_LISP_ >| ....??? That's pretty random. In fact,
(NAMESTRING T) and (NAMESTRING NIL) return that too and I'm not sure they
If SFA's ever get repaired, it would be nice if NAMESTRING and NAMELIST
could be potential ops to them.