[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: FAHLMAN at CMU-10A
- From: HIC at MIT-MC (Howard I. Cannon)
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 79 07:23:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, RPG at SU-AI
- Original-date: 31 JAN 1979 0223-EST
I am pleased to let you know that two new "versions" of LISP
have appeared at SAIL.
1) A single segment version that in theory will grow to 256K
2) A single segment version that starts at 256K and allocates
memory as if it was on a paging system, thus giving you
the advantages of the ITS/TOPS-20 binary program space
It is probably possible to make these for Tops-10, though it has not been
tried yet, and I understand that CMU is interested.
It may also be possible to support KL10 VM. If there
is interest in this project, then please let me know
personnaly, and perhaps we can work something out.