[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 79 10:06:00 GMT
- Cc: JPG at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 28 JAN 1979 0506-EST
- Sent-by: ___006 at MIT-MC
Actually, I fixed a bug, but that unveils another worse bug.
I.e. the routine doesn't work at all, since what is in TT is zero,
not the 6bit frob to be compared. So the bug I fixed obscured worse bug.
Guess I'll try to find this bug too.