[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Scheme broken on OZ today.
- To: FEINBERG at CMU-CS-C
- Subject: Scheme broken on OZ today.
- From: David C. Plummer <DCP at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 82 05:36:00 GMT
- Cc: GLR at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-OZ, GJC at MIT-OZ, GJS at MIT-OZ, HAL at MIT-OZ, HANSON at MIT-OZ, RWK at SCRC-TENEX
- Original-date: 21 November 1982 00:36-EST
The canonical sources
currently live on MC, but should be moved to Oz eventually.
Be careful. Every change that is made must be guarenteed not to
break MACSYMA or SCHEME. There is much more chance for
randomness (or willingness to change things) on OZ than there is