[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Scheme broken on OZ today.
- To: RWK at SCRC-TENEX
- Subject: Re: Scheme broken on OZ today.
- From: David C. Plummer <DCP at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 82 05:32:00 GMT
- Cc: DCP at MIT-MC, GJC at MIT-MC, GLR at MIT-OZ, FEINBERG at MIT-OZ, HAL at MIT-OZ, GJS at MIT-OZ, HANSON at MIT-OZ, BUG-LISP at MIT-OZ
- Original-date: 21 November 1982 00:32-EST
A kludge around that
is to map your DATA space into the upper 2/3 or whatever of every PROGRAM
space. Then it simply doesn't MATTER what's in the left half of AC's, and
everything acts just like before, wrt data.
Unfortunately, more kludges. They may even work!!
Still, I can think of better things to do with my time than fooling with
So can I, but we have to dirty our toes every now and then; as a
reminder if nothing else.