[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Scheme broken on OZ today.
- To: GLR at MIT-MC
- Subject: Scheme broken on OZ today.
- From: FEINBERG at CMU-CS-C at MIT-MC
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 82 05:05:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-OZ, GJC at MIT-OZ, GJS at MIT-OZ, HAL at MIT-OZ, HANSON at MIT-OZ, RWK at SCRC-TENEX
- Original-date: 21 November 1982 00:05-EST (Sunday)
I am currently helping out in the maintainence of Maclisp on
Oz. GSB is, I believe, considered in charge. The canonical sources
currently live on MC, but should be moved to Oz eventually. I agree
with GJC, Maclisp should remain stable right now. Make an XLISP, and
use that. Apparently BBLISP.EXE and LISP.EXE are two very special
files, and updating them can really break the world (as I found out
the hard way). Perhaps this discussion should move off of Bug-Lisp
and onto a local Oz mailing list of some sort.