[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Strange interaction between LEDIT and COMPLR on Tops-20
- To: Bug-Lisp at MC, Bug-Complr at MC
- Subject: Strange interaction between LEDIT and COMPLR on Tops-20
- From: Martin David Connor <MARTY at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 82 02:17:00 GMT
- Original-date: 27 October 1982 22:17-EDT (Wednesday)
- Sender: MARTY at MIT-OZ
Here is an interesting problem:
When using LEDIT, the system recognizes that I have an Ann Arbor,
with a Meta key.
If I later create a COMPLR fork with ^K, it seems to lose that fact that I
have a Meta key when I return to my LEDIT fork.
Has anyone else experienced this before?
Can anyone suggest a fix?