[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ALPHALESSP: More data
- To: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, JPG at MIT-MC, KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: ALPHALESSP: More data
- From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 82 19:31:00 GMT
- Original-date: 2 October 1982 15:31-EDT
Date: 1 October 1982 07:01-EDT
From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP>
Looks like when the characters match exactly up to the length of the first
symbol and the second symbol's pname continues on, the symbol LESSP is
returned. Pretty odd.
The fix is to patch the MOVEI D,QLESSP at ALPHAL to be MOVE D,VT.ITY
It only seems to matter whether D contains NIL or non-NIL except that the
contents of D get returned in the special case that JPG discovered.