[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Kent M. Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC>
- Subject: Re:
- From: JonL at PARC-MAXC
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 82 22:40:00 GMT
- Cc: ALAN at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, bug-oz at MIT-OZ, gsb at MIT-ML
- In-reply-to: KMP's message of 13 September 1982 16:18-EDT
- Original-date: 23 Sep 1982 15:40 PDT
The little bootstrap file that is intended for keeping on <SUBSYS> is
generated from MACLISPBOOT.MID (source may be on [XX]SS:<MACLISP>).
However, note that it loads from PS:<MACLISP>LISP.EXE.0 , meaning
highest version of LISP.EXE.
Indeed, that file on <SUBSYS> should be set for autokeep.