[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(SSTATUS SYNTAX #/| ...)
- To: Rees at YALE
- Subject: (SSTATUS SYNTAX #/| ...)
- From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 82 22:59:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, Ellis at YALE, Ruttenberg at YALE
- Original-date: 22 August 1982 18:59-EDT
Date: Saturday, 14 August 1982 00:31-EDT
From: Jonathan Rees <Rees at YALE>
(SSTATUS SYNTAX #/| 2.)
This is because (SSTATUS SYNTAX) doesn't know enough to set up the character
translation when it turns off a macro character. You can either do (SSTATUS
CHTRAN #/| #/|) immediately afterwords, or use (SETSYNTAX #/| 2. #/|) instead.
I started to fix this, but the code is too ugly to be believed.