[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Terminal problem with SHARE
- To: RPK at MIT-MC
- Subject: Terminal problem with SHARE
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 82 05:06:00 GMT
- Cc: Nessus at MIT-EECS, BUG-LISP at MIT-OZ, RpK at MIT-OZ, RpS at MIT-OZ
- Original-date: 13 August 1982 01:06-EDT
This is a bug in the code in SUSPEND which gets run on start-up.
The problem is that the code EXPLICITLY sets some bits in the TTY status
word on start up using information it had cached away before the SUSPEND,
an obviously losing thing to do. Anyway, I got Mike Travers to look
at the code a couple months ago, and it is an easy fix, just a matter
of actually doing it and reassembling. In the mean time you can make
two maclisp's for yourself, one suspended from a SUPDUP terminal,
and one not.