[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Terminal problem with SHARE
- To: BUG-LISP at MIT-OZ
- Subject: Terminal problem with SHARE
- From: Robert P. Krajewski <RPK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 82 17:52:00 GMT
- Cc: RpK at OZ, GJC at MIT-OZ, RpS at MIT-OZ, Nessus at EE
- Original-date: 12 August 1982 13:52-EDT (Thursday)
- Sender: RPK at MIT-OZ
I `made' my own MacLisp with the SHARE program, and experienced no problems
until I ran it using a Lisp Machine as a SUPDUP terminal. This Lisp, which
I dumped from a batch job, would not receive control characters correctly.
Control-<foo> would echo as ^\A<foo>. I could not ^C out either -- it just
echoed in that strange way ! However, I could ^C if I typed Beta -- it would
first echo ^\P, though.
I started up a <SUBSYS>LISP, and had no such problems. What is the function
to call to tell MacLisp to look at the terminal and do the right thing ?