[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Dave Touretzky at CMU-10A,TY at MIT-XX
- Subject: Re: MacLISP
- From: JonL at PARC-MAXC
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 82 11:06:00 GMT
- Cc: schrag at radc-tops20, bug-lisp at MIT-MC, Guy Steele at CMU-10A
- In-reply-to: Dave Touretzky's message of 25 July 1982 0329-EDT
- Original-date: 26 Jul 1982 04:06 PDT
Good empathy for the pooor luser who just wants to be able to use
his TOPS-10 cycles to best advantage! Real question now is:
Who at MIT is willing/capable of distributing MacLisp tapes
since I've left?
TY, how about it?