[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: opening files in 8 bit.
- To: JonL at PARC-MAXC
- Subject: Re: opening files in 8 bit.
- From: David C. Plummer <DCP at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 82 00:29:00 GMT
- Cc: DCP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, Zubkoff at CMU-20C, FEINBERG at CMU-20C
- Original-date: 14 July 1982 20:29-EDT
CPR's stranging opening is unrelated to 8.bit. He was trying to
send a CHAOS LSN packet, which is CHA:.foo where foo is the
contact name. I think we did get around that (somehow), but
8.bit looks like it needs a lisp wizard to go down inside OPEN
and do the right thing.