[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: opening files in 8 bit.
- To: David C. Plummer <DCP at MIT-MC>
- Subject: Re: opening files in 8 bit.
- From: JonL at PARC-MAXC
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 82 00:04:00 GMT
- Cc: Zubkoff at CMU-20C, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, FEINBERG at CMU-20C
- In-reply-to: DCP's message of 14 July 1982 01:57-EDT
- Original-date: 14 Jul 1982 17:04 PDT
I'm just offering a hint here as to what may be the trouble.
I looked into that code when someone (was it you?) reported
trouble opening the CHAOSnet from Lisp; Chris Ryland also
had some comments about it. I thought I saw the problem as
some difficulity in the QIO code which doesn't properly let you
use null extensions (which apparently the CHAOSnet wants).