[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
opening files in 8 bit.
- To: David C. Plummer <DCP at MIT-AI>
- Subject: opening files in 8 bit.
- From: FEINBERG at CMU-20C
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 82 23:02:00 GMT
- Cc: bug-lisp at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 13 July 1982 19:02-EDT (Tuesday)
Perhaps there is code in [OZ]SS:<MACLISP>SUBFORK.LSP which
could help out here. I think I remember it defining some LAP
functions to do direct Twenex OPENF jsys calls. You will need a
Twenex JSYS manual to decode what is going on. This is a short term
solution until I or someone else can find the cycles to do this right.