[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Extension for Lisp files
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC
- Subject: Extension for Lisp files
- From: Glenn S. Burke <GSB at MIT-ML>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 82 19:07:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-OZ at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 24 June 1982 15:07-EDT
When we started transporting stuff written with LSB to SPEECH we just
punted the maclisp convention, because the stuff was lispm source compatible.
The LSB code, modulo a couple kludges like in the load function (which
already does some checking), only really likes the LISP extension.
Personally i think Maclisp should be changed.