[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
fixing, flooring, ceiling,...
- To: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Subject: fixing, flooring, ceiling,...
- From: John G. Aspinall <JGA at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 82 21:07:00 GMT
- Original-date: 23 March 1982 16:07-EST
About a year or two ago I remember a discussion on LISP-DISCUSSION
about the various rounding functions, and a suggestion that someone
implement the set for MacLisp. There was a standard (IEEE ?) that
specified them. Was this ever done?
To remind - round towards zero : fix
- round towards -infinity : floor
- round towards +infinity : ceiling
- round away from zero : <I forget this one.>