[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Touretzky at CMU-10A, Feinberg at CMU-20C
- Subject: Restricted JFN's
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 82 19:43:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-MACLISP at MIT-MC, Zubkoff at CMU-20C
- Original-date: 9 March 1982 14:43-EST
I don't really have any investement in keeping JFN's restricted --
since you obviously have a strong feeling for their being full accessed
then the obvious thing to do is merely flush the GJ%ACC bits rather than
try yet-another-switch. I've just edited the source for QIO to let OPEN
(and consequently LOAD) use unrestricted JFN's. But the other "internal"
functions will stay the same unless someone finds a reason to change them
too (namely, PROBEF, DELETEF, RENAMEF, FASLP).
Maybe you wan't to ask Zubkoff to get the latest stuff on CMUC?