[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC, GSB at MIT-MC
- Subject: SHARPM
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 82 01:13:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 17 February 1982 20:13-EST
The additions to SHARPM which I mentiond about a month or so ago
are now installed in version 82 --
1) #nRddd format now works
2) #|...cruft...|# format now works, as per ALAN's request
3) the actual format of the /#-MACRO-DATALIST has been changed --
be advised if you ever depended upon it.
This change is only on MC right now, but I'll :INSTALL it "soon".
If anyone needs to back out of it, you should move LISP;SHARPM OFASL
into LISP;SHARPM FASL.
NOTE WELL: this change must correspondingly be coordinated with
the installation of EXTEND (from version 291 to 292), BITS (from
version 45 to 46), and VECTOR (from version 73 to 74) -- thus
an un-doing of SHARPM must also install LISP;* OFASL into LISP;* FASL
for these three files (for efficiency reasons, they depend upon
the format of that list).