[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
To DEFSTRUCT users.
- To: BUG-LISPM at MIT-AI, BUG-LISP at MIT-AI
- Subject: To DEFSTRUCT users.
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-AI>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 82 03:21:00 GMT
- Original-date: 18 January 1982 22:21-EST
Do any defstruct users have a "defstruct-define-type" which
is good for extracting and depositing fixnums from various
fields of a BIT-STRING (say represented as an ART-1B array on
the LISPM, or a BIGNUM on the PDP-10).