[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Admin.lougheed at SU-SCORE
- From: Jon L White <JONL at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 81 21:23:00 GMT
- Cc: KMP at MIT-MC, BUG-MACLISP at MIT-MC, admin.mrc at SU-SCORE, admin.jqj at SU-SCORE
- Original-date: 30 November 1981 16:23-EST
Date: 30 Nov 1981 0049-PST
Subject: bug in MACLISP 2122
From: Kirk Lougheed <Admin.Lougheed at SU-SCORE>
The latest version of MACLISP at SCORE seems to have some problems.
When I try to invoke LEDIT while connected to my login directory,
. . .
This is entirely due to the recent (as far as MacLISP is concerned)
incompatible change to TOPS-20, that of making PS: be a logical name.
We have been discussing alternatives for this problem. Generally,
you should send MacLISP complaints to BUG-MACLISP@MIT-MC, unless
there is some site-specific problem.