[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is this the right place to send bug reports about :FASLIS ??
- To: ALAN at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Subject: Is this the right place to send bug reports about :FASLIS ??
- From: Richard L. Bryan <RLB at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 80 15:19:00 GMT
- Original-date: 21 October 1980 11:19-EDT
Date: 20 OCT 1980 0313-EDT
From: ALAN at MIT-MC (Alan Bawden)
1) I notice that FASLIS doesn't know about STRT7, someone should teach it.
2) It seems that if FASLIS doesn't know an opcode it just prints NIL.
This is a loss since you cannot tell what is really there. It should print
the opcode as a number in that case.
Close enough. It reached me and KMP, who've fixed this.