[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
READing from SFAs
- To: KMP at MIT-MC, RLB at MIT-MC
- Subject: READing from SFAs
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 80 07:07:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 13 SEP 1980 0307-EDT
Date: 12 September 1980 16:05-EDT
From: KMP,RLB at MIT-MC
+INTERNAL-/'-MACRO (Midas Symbol RDQTE) makes an internal call to read
rather than a toplevel call, so bypasses checking for READ call supported
by an SFA. . . .
This code predates even newio, and apparently was never appropriately
updated; I believe the correct fix is pushj'ing to IREAD instead of READ.
Will try to make the patch, and source edit.