[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, GLS at MIT-MC
- Subject: PSETQ
- From: RWK at MIT-MC (Robert W. Kerns)
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 81 03:58:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 20 MAR 1981 2258-EST
Both LISPM and MacLisp return the first argument. Since this is parallel
assignment, I'm less bothered by this than I might be, although I still
think it's less than optimal from a consistancy viewpoint.
By the way, MacLisp's PSETQ gives an error about having an odd number
of arguments when you do (PSETQ). On the LISPM, no error checking
is done at all.