[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
When FORMAT is autoloaded by CERROR
- To: RWK at MIT-MC, GSB at MIT-MC
- Subject: When FORMAT is autoloaded by CERROR
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 81 16:57:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 16 MAR 1981 1157-EST
I don'tknow if I remember sending a bug-note about this, but
generally you'd see
;Loading FORMAT 672-1 Does not pass the MUMBLE test ...
;Loading FORMAT 672
-1 Does not pass the MUMBLE test ...
I've just fixed it now, by having CERROR explicity do +INTERNAL-TRY-AUTOLOADP
when the value of CERROR-PRINTER is a non-fboundp symbol.