[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Where more interrupts occur
- To: DICK at MIT-ML
- Subject: Where more interrupts occur
- From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 81 22:39:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-ML, GSB at MIT-ML
- Original-date: 15 March 1981 17:39-EST
This is a feature of ITS. Jobs get an interrupt when a --More-- interruptis appropriate. The rules for when this is appropriate are not user-settable.
Complain to BUG-ITS I guess, but it's highly unlikely that they will do
anything as most of the time what it does right now is the right thing.