[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"bare" lisp and AUTOLOAD properties
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: "bare" lisp and AUTOLOAD properties
- From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 81 22:23:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, JPG at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 17 February 1981 17:23-EST
Date: 17 FEB 1981 1403-EST
From: JONL (Jon L White)
cc: (BUG LISP), JPG
Re: "bare" lisp and AUTOLOAD properties
Date: 17 February 1981 13:31-EST
From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
. . .
In other words, I'm saying flush EVERYTHING which is not referenced
by COMPILED code. This includes UREAD et. al. and doesn't this amount
to something significant?
103. words for all old-i/o functions.
By the way, whose "compiled code" would you set as the standard, when
it comes to flushing functions "not referenced by COMPILED code." ??
Who's compiled code? Macsyma's probably. Who funded maclisp developement?