[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"bare" lisp and AUTOLOAD properties
- To: GJC at MIT-MC
- Subject: "bare" lisp and AUTOLOAD properties
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 81 19:03:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, JPG at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 17 FEB 1981 1403-EST
Date: 17 February 1981 13:31-EST
From: George J. Carrette <GJC at MIT-MC>
. . .
In other words, I'm saying flush EVERYTHING which is not referenced
by COMPILED code. This includes UREAD et. al. and doesn't this amount
to something significant?
103. words for all old-i/o functions.
By the way, whose "compiled code" would you set as the standard, when
it comes to flushing functions "not referenced by COMPILED code." ??