[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GJC at MIT-MC, RLB at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC, GSB at MIT-MC
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 81 17:35:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, JPG at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 17 FEB 1981 1235-EST
1) We need a way to periodically "clean out" the LISP;LOCK MAIL file,
absorbing the relevant info into some data base that an automatic
reaper could hack. DUMPGC doesn't address this problem, does it?
2) MACLISP, rathere than SHARABLE should be the base over which to build
systems (unless there is an extreme address space crunch e.g. LSBCM).
The file LISP;MACLISP LISP is an "init" loader file for MACLISP, and
shows what all files are included in it.