[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Am I just a naive IO user, or is this a bug?
- To: DCP at MIT-MC (David C. Plummer)
- Subject: Re: Am I just a naive IO user, or is this a bug?
- From: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 81 20:36:00 GMT
- Cc: bug-lisp at MIT-MC
- In-reply-to: DCP@MIT-MC's message of 9 Feb 81 01:31-EST
- Original-date: 10 February 1981 1536-EST (Tuesday)
You're just a naive I/O user. The action at end of file
can be controlled by the EOFFN associated with the file object.
The default action is to close the file.