[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DECLAREs in MULTIPLE-VALUE-BIND, and spurious "passing thru".
- To: GSB at MIT-MC, RG at MIT-MC
- Subject: DECLAREs in MULTIPLE-VALUE-BIND, and spurious "passing thru".
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 81 00:41:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 6 FEB 1981 1941-EST
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 81 00:11:16 GMT
Original-Date: 02/04/81 20:11:16 EDT
(multiple-value-bind (a b c) (frobozzery)
(declare (fixnum a b c))
should expand into . . .
so that the declare is properly placed.
Done, in MLMAC version 70. Also, the *:ARn variable is now being
SETQ'd to 0 after an explicit multiple-value-returning call, so
that multiple-return-values aren't "passed thru" spuriously. (This
should only cost 1 extra instruction per MULTIPLE-VALUE -- namely
the SETZM of *:ARn). UNWIND-PROTECT isn't done, so you could
conceivably lose by random THROWs out of an asynchronous interrupt.