[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in (TAN 10), continued
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, (BUG COMPLR) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Bug in (TAN 10), continued
- From: JPG at MIT-MC (Jeffrey P. Golden)
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 81 22:21:00 GMT
- Cc: JPG at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 5 FEB 1981 1721-EST
This looks like it is a compilation bug (AC being clobbered?)
Just get a MACSYMA, quit into LISP, and (TRACE SIN COS).
You'll see that the argument to COS (which should be the same as the
argument to SIN, obviously) is being clobbered.
The function TAN is defined in MRG;TRIGI > .
(Please try this in OA^K rather than A^K, so I can fix MACSYMA.)