[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
*:TRUTH affecting <=
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: *:TRUTH affecting <=
- From: Glenn S. Burke <GSB at MIT-ML>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 81 22:27:00 GMT
- Cc: "(FILE [NUL:])" at MIT-ML, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 30 January 1981 17:27-EST
Date: 30 JAN 1981 1712-EST
From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
NO, *:TRUTH shouldn't be affecting <= or >= in MacLISP -- I've
fixed it now (in the MLSUB file); *:TRUTH is a NIL variable
to hold the canonical truth value.
Then why is it cluttering up my Maclisp?