[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
interpreters written in maclisp.
- To: JONL at MIT-MC, RWK at MIT-MC
- Subject: interpreters written in maclisp.
- From: GJC at MIT-MC (George J. Carrette)
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 81 21:59:00 GMT
- Cc: WGD at MIT-MC, CWH at MIT-MC, GJC at MIT-MC, (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 15 JAN 1981 1659-EST
It would be sufficiently nice to have a version of
LEXPR-FUNCALL which took a type-t-array as argument
instead of a LIST. Thus an implementor who knew what
he was doing could save the consing of call frames
without going outside of the language. This is very
much like passing arguments through registers, and
then providing an actual home for them on the stack.