[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Twenex Maclisp display lossage.
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Twenex Maclisp display lossage.
- From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 80 19:44:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG TWENEX) at MIT-MC, JWalker at BBNA
- Original-date: 20 NOV 1980 1444-EST
If one starts a Lisp and then detaches on Twenex (eg, Break-Q without
logging out), then reattaches (using ATTACH uname ...) and even sets
their terminal specs back to what they were, Lisp does not do tty io
correctly any more. Rubouts echo ^PB^PL and ^L echos as ^L^PC, etc.
I TERM says that the system knows my correct terminal type (VT52), which
is the same terminal type as I was before I got detached. Lisp is not getting
its communication path to VTS correctly restored (whatever that means). Can
someone please look into this? Thanks -kmp