[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-ML I think I understand the problem a little better now, about The problem would be easy if I could just refrain from using It seems to me that an effort has to be made to keep a NIL-less
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- From: WJL@MIT-ML
- From: JPG at MIT-MC (Jeffrey P. Golden)
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 80 13:56:56 GMT
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 80 07:58:00 GMT
- Original-date: 11/19/80 09:56:56 EDT
- Original-date: 19 NOV 1980 0258-EST
In a fresh LISP:
(SETQ X '(1 2 3))
(SORTCAR (CDR X))
gives ;**MISSING-ARG** UNDEFINED FUNCTION IN UUO CALL.
Not a very winning error message.