[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FUNCALL BUGS FIXED
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- Subject: FUNCALL BUGS FIXED
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at MIT-MC>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 80 10:23:00 GMT
- Cc: ALAN at MIT-MC, BUG-LISP at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 3 November 1980 05:23-EST
Date: 3 November 1980 00:51-EST
From: Kent M. Pitman <KMP>
(SETQ A (ARRAY NIL T 100.))
(LEXPR-FUNCALL A '(10.)) dies on a too many args error, too!
This and its friends, including the wrong messages with FUNCALL, have been
fixed. A number of small bugs, only one of which belonged to LEXPR-FUNCALL.
The rest were all between FUNCALL and WNAERR ....